Mulberry SS14 Editorial Campaign

No comments

It was about a week ago that I first saw the Mulberry SS14 campaign featuring hot-like-fire British supermodel Cara Delevingne. I’ll tell you something, it wasn’t even her that stopped me dead. It was the colour, the animals, the fun, the fairy tale feel of it all.



Shot by world renown (and my personal favourite) fashion photographer Tim Walker, the campaign is classic Walker; dreamy, luxurious and utterly breath-taking. Showcasing the beautiful collection Mulberry revealed back in September, I remember why Mulberry was one of my favourite shows of Fashion Week just gone.


I remember visiting Tim Walkers ‘Storyteller’ Exhibition at Somerset House back in late 2012. The exhibition was accompanied by a series of events that feature many of Tim Walker’s long-time collaborators and uncover the influences and stories behind his work. Walking through the exhibition was like walking onto a Tim Walker photoshoot set – a giant snail making its way down the wall, a giant bumble bee playing the cello, a 1940′s war plane crashed but somehow intact in the centre of the room. It was incredible.


This post isn’t going to be a long one because with Walker, it’s all about the visual, all about the story. Just your typical English tea party, with Cara Delevingne, a cockatoo and a pelican…




No comments :

Post a Comment